昨天去看了冰雪奇緣
相較於魔髮奇緣跟勇敢傳說
這部就比較能觸動我
相信每個人都有很重視的人在生活裡淡出
或是不管如何努力總是被拒於門外的經驗
還有可能是因為小時候總是一個人在孤獨中度過吧
雖然聽起來有點哀傷
但有失就有得
因此得到堅強的樂觀意志
時間的篩子會替自己留下最真實的存在
我想這就是緣分吧
(5-Year-Old Anna)
Elsa?
艾莎
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想不想來堆雪人?
Come on let's go and play
快點出來一起玩
I never see you anymore
我好久沒看到你了
Come out the door,
趕快出來吧
It's like you've gone away
感覺好像你已經消失了一樣
We used to be best buddies
我們曾經如此要好
And now we're not
現在卻不是了
I wish you would tell me why
真希望妳能讓我知道是為什麼
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想不想來堆雪人
It doesn't have to be a Snowman
不是堆雪人也沒關係啦
(8-Year-Old Elsa)
Go away, Anna
走開 安娜
(5-Year-Old Anna)
Okay, bye
好吧 掰掰
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(9-Year-Old Anna)
Do you want to build a snowman
你想不想來堆雪人
or ride our bike around the halls?
還是在城堡大廳裡騎腳踏車?
I think some company is overdue
我想我超需要一些夥伴
I've started talking to the pictures on the walls
我已經開始和牆上的畫們聊天了
(Hang in there, Joan!)
(堅持下去壓 貞德)
It gets a little lonely,
是有那一點點寂寞
All these empty rooms,
在這寬敞的房間裡
Just watching the hours tick by
看著時間一分一秒走過
(tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock)
----------------------------------------------------------
(15-Year-Old Anna)
Elsa?
艾莎?
Please, I know you're in there,
我求你 我知道你就在裡面
People are asking where you've been,
大家都在問你到哪去了
They say "have courage";
大家告訴我們”要勇敢”
And I'm trying to,
我努力嘗試著
I'm right out here for you
陪伴在你身旁
Just let me in
拜託讓我進去
We only have each other
我們只剩下彼此了
It's just you and me
只剩你和我
What are we gonna do?
我們該如何是好
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想不想來堆雪人
---------------------------------------------------------------
同場加映
留言列表